View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 06:48 AM

Default Re: Muslim\'s are NUTS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The point is, if anyone would spend any time doing any in depth research, or read the documents that these people are so adamant about, a lot of people would be changing their tune.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did some research and here is what i found:
Public Opinion in Iran and America on Key International Issues (The University of Maryland; january 2007):

80% of Iranians believe that attacks at civilians are never justified, while only 46% of Americans believe the same.

Overwhelming majorities of Iranians rejected as “never justified:” attacks on women and children (91%), the elderly (92%), and “wives and children of the military” (86%)…
…compared to Americans “never justified” attacks on: women and children 72%, the elderly 71% and wives and children of the military 74%.
Never justified attacks on government officials (53% I vs 24% A), policemen (49% I vs 37% A), intelligence agents (54% I vs 23% A).

also i found some info from your source (Pew Research Center) about approving abusive interrogation methods by catholics vs other groups. quite interesting.

[image]http://bp3.blogger.com/_MnYI3_FRbbQ/RlNJnqGM05I/AAAAAAAAAAk/iPnS1bftTWo/s400/torture.bmp[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was hoping for your thoughts quids.
in the mean time you might compare those numbers about support for attacks on civilians with some other another muslim countries here. you might be surprised. would you make some extrapolation on these polls?