View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 12:26 PM

Default Re: I have 2 stars accounts and want to fix it

i'm confused with how hard we are making this...

i know for a fact that since both accounts played from the same IP address and were in TWO DIFFERENT names you can xfer all the money you want, 100k if necessary, and they CANT say a thing. They dont honestly know that she didnt xfer the money to you... thats not all that unfeasible since you were living together (hence same IP), couples may xfer money back and forth it happens. PS actually cant do anything about this std xfer of money unless your ex says it was done without her consent in which case PS will consider the money hers and you are screwed... PS wont flag this as a devious xfer unless both accounts are in the same name or you chip dump from one to the other

either way your gf giving you $8k is none of PS's business, and thats the only way they can view it

p.s. if your gf was smart (and evil [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]) she would change the password and reged email and then the 8k would be her's (really already is i guess...). hopefully she doesnt see this before you can xfer it all...