View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 11:09 AM

Default Re: My massive psychology post. My life seems to be at a fork.

[ QUOTE ]
The other thing is, my girlfriend is in texas, I am in california, she wants me to be there, i want to be there, we might be able to afford a house there, but i have no job there, no friends there, no family there and no idea what kind of jobs/pay i could get there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Love has no boundaries dude...true love that is...if it is true love (from both sides), do whatever it takes. But make sure it is love and not just the empty feeling of loneliness...a big sacrifice for loneliness will be hollow and bitter...a big sacrifice for love will only bring joy.

As far as not having anyone around, then take the time to be just you for a while...sounds like you could use that...just work on things you want to do for yourself and do them...sometimes solitude can help you find your center so use this time wisely. Be you and make a better you as you go along.

The great thing about life is you can always change things...nothing is static...so take a relaxing breath and set your changes in motion. Best wishes.