View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Re: I have 2 stars accounts and want to fix it

well, given that you had that financial arrangement I think the obvious solution is to just suck it up and try to work with her on this situation.

Send an e-mail or leave a message that you are sorry to have to contact her but you may need her to send in her name/financial stuff for your money.
Obviously she knows what you guys were doing before.

Exception to this is if you think she's psycho enough to try to snag all the money for herself and that sending her such a notice would just be a rminder that she currently has the power to contact Stars and try to steal all of the money that you have which is in her name.

but if you think you guys are just on bad terms but you trust that she wouldn't do something like this than I think you just need to take the uncomfortable route and contact her about it and see if she will cooperate.

Semi-similar situation with my ex-wife.
We got lazy on making the divorce official even though we were living in seperate states and considered ourselves divorced.
A house she bought while we were still technically married was somehow in my name also and she had to have me sign a paper so that she could sell it. So she contacted me about it and we handled it like grown-ups (which may have actually been a first for our failed relationship).

My parents got divorced but still had financial ties that they needed to communicate with each other about occasionally. No biggie.

These things happen.

So if there's any way that you can just handle this via your ex I think you need to pursue that route no matter how uncomfortable it might seem.