View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 07:50 PM

Default I have 2 stars accounts and want to fix it

My girlfriend and I were living together for 2 years or so. We each had an account on Stars. She had a bank account I didn't, so when she quit playing online poker I took over her stars account. Since I didn't have a bank account (and therefore no Neteller or ePassporte or anything) it was just easiest for me to do that so I could cash out into her neteller/epassporte/bank account. I can't open a bank account due to some problems I had like 4 years ago. I am a US citizen living in the US.

Anyway, she and I broke up and she moved out. I obviously want to get the money out of her account and back to mine. The problem is that we didn't break up on very good terms. We're not speaking and I really have no way to get in touch with her, so I can't cash out the money like I used to. The email on the account is my email address (since she hadn't used the account in over a year so we changed the email to one of mine), it's just her name on the account.

I'm worried that if I ship the whole account balance over to the account in my name and then start playing from the same IP that the other account was playing on it will throw up some flags with stars, since I can't rely my ex-gf sending in any kind of identification if they ask for it (she's on the opposite side of the country).

Has anyone had any experience with shipping a whole account balance to another account? Can I email stars about this and ask them directly without setting off bells?

FWIW the acccount in my name has been open for 3 years and the one in her name has been open a year and a half or so and has accrued 200k FPPs at stakes from 25NL to 1000NL. Both accounts were active from 18-15 months ago, coming from the same IP, when we were both playing.

Typing all this up, I realize it sounds shady, like I'm either trying to steal my ex's account balance or this second account was set up by me in a non-existant person's name to get a second bonus or change screen names. Not really much I can say to people who believe that.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me, I'll be happy to answer any questions.