View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Biggest fish in high stakes games?

[ QUOTE ]
yea, then u live in brookline, ma? cuz thats where the pres. of harvard lives, i don't like to be arrogant about the harvard thing, but when people try to get smart with me, they chose the wrong person, and yea im trying my hardest to be grammatically correct, and yea, thats why this post doesn't end in a question mark, because i said i know these things for fact right, not like i asked if it was true or anything. keep on keepin on my little .50/dollar grinders, gl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let us bask in your rarity, you exceptional aberration from common sense and civility. Behold the wonder that is the '3rd generation Harvard Meathead'! A rara avis, albeit technically closer to order Artiodactyla (class Suidae), than Aves (although the order Psittaciformes is a possibility), it inhabits a malodorous imaginary territory named Brainfartia. It is known for its unwarranted aggressive behavior and very limited intelligence. To capture, lure with keg, use words that are longer than 4 letters to trip it, and caps where appropriate to deliver the final blow. It is useless alive and it will decompose quickly, emitting a specific sour stench, so STUFF immediately.