View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: weirdest thing a girl has told you before/during/after sex

I didn't even have time to get off and roll over and she says "who am I too you?" Quick ninja thinking and I say "Jennifer" and get up to take a shower.

I come back in my room after the shower and she now asks, "have you ever been in love?" in this real sweet voice like she is daydreaming about it at the moment.

Needless to say that was the first and last time she was in my bed.

I have a [censored] up one too. My first anal experience was very disturbing. G/F of about 2 years but we are only about 17 years old, so young, dumb, and full of cum, and will try anything. She tells me she wants me to put it in her 2 hole. Well I ain't saying no to that so I do it.

The whole time she keeps talking like she likes it, keep going, more, don't stop. Now the whole time was like 3 min. cause I'm 17 and this [censored] is great. Well afterwards I'm getting dressed and she is sitting in the other seat with this wierd look on her face, so I ask what is wrong. Of course she starts crying, so I ask what is wrong again.

"My ex-raped me one time, and forced it in my 2 hole and that just brought back bad memories"

WOW. Ok. Not once did we ever have sex again. About 2 months later we split up. There was nothing she could say or do to turn me on after that.

WOMEN ARE FCKED UP CREATURES.