View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: What to people have against Razz?

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was more of a HORSE question....

I sent an e-mail to Wilson SW and asked them if they had plans to make a Razz product, and if they did, did they plan to make a HORSE product. I really see a market.

I don't know if anyone (other than probably Mason) agrees with me that the current NL cash game boom is unsustainable. And when NL is over and limit reigns supreme again, I don't know if anyone agrees with me that HORSE will be the dominant game, particularly on the internet.

All I know is I'm enjoying the NL cash game craze now. Wonder how long it will last and when the change over will be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Horse stuff has historically ended up in the stud forums, but thats not a hard rule of course.

I dont think Mason agrees with you anymore, now that capped buyin NL games have come its going to be a long time before it NL slows down. I agree rotations will become more popular, but not as popular as you think.

As for Wilson - that company produces horrible sims with atrocious advice. I admit i learned O8 and S8 using their sims, but the advice it gives is poor. Best bet is to you Pro Poker Tools for equity sim work and play low limit online. Tons of discussion on this approach int he stud forum.