View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: PLO8 $22 - $5000 GUARANTEED HAND

See I wouldn't read seat 9 for AA, I would figure if seat 9 has AA with any wheel card he raises here trying to isolate the bettor...If I have AA here I don't want to play a multiway pot, I want to isolate and try to scoop hi/low...

I read the flop bettor as having either a set or two pair, not a low and the preflop raisor as having some sort of A2 that may or may not be naked...Against the range of hands that the preflop bettor has and against the preflop raisors range of hands I think a raise is in order here...Now with that being said I dont think that it is going to get either of them to fold...But I think that the OP has the requisite 33% equity right now in order to continue with this hand and if he can get the preflop raisor to fold to this raise 1 outta 100 times it is +EV for him to raise...

I think the only things you really have to worry about are:
1. Somebody slowplayed a set behind you and reraises all in and the other 2 guys who already put chips in the pot don't fold.
2. The preflop raisor has A256...

Other than that I think a raise here is the play...I'll post results later on today...