View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 05:54 AM

Default Re: \"Bit sleazy in the Big Easy\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check out the Tony Snow video also, see who is more sleazy, its a tough call. Those Iraqi benchmarks he says will be a mix-bag...not really, reports confirm that not a damn one has been met.

[/ QUOTE ]

BS Alert. Either you didn't read the report or choose to misrepresent the purpose and content of the report.

The purpose is NOT to determine whether benchmarks have been met, it is to assess whether SATISFACTORY PROGRESS has been made toward meeting them.

If you truthfully represent the purpose of the report then the content is exactly as described...a mixed bag. 9 of the benchmarks show satisfactory progress, 9 dont.

[/ QUOTE ]

hhhhhhhhhhijack This was actually a good thread up to this point I wanna hear more about this.

I don't see how anyone can call sex immoral. If that's true then the entire human race is built on immorality.

[/ QUOTE ]

My comment on sexual morality dealt with a married man regularly having sex with prostitutes. Clearly this is hurtful for his wife. I also think that road leads to harm for the dude. I don't really want to get into it here though.