View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Friday the 13th at Bay 101 (Trip Report - long)

Hey I got there @ about 7:35 but I didn't know what anyone looked like [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Anyway I get into an awesome 6/12 game that is LAGgy like a good online game and loose like a good live game. Best of both worlds. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hand in question I'm delt A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in the BB. I think there are 5 limpers and we see a flop of

Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 SB)

I lead, 2 people call and a laggy guy on the button raises (everyone is pretty laggy though). I decide to call and everyone else calls.

Turn: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (7 BB)

I lead against and I'm a total tell box at this point. When I have a good hand I just start giggling like a little girl and I have no idea why. I start chugging my beer in hopes that it won't give anything away [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] and the 1st guy folds what he later said was a straight. The next guy thinks and thinks and folds what he later said was the 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]! The button raises, I 3-bet, he 4-bets, I 5-bet, he 6-bets, I 7-bet and he says you wanna go all-in? The dealer tells us that we can't do that and I'm not gonna anyway (I have maybe 9 more bets behind) so I just call the 8-bet.

He bets the river and I say, "call" and he just sits there. So then I put my chips in and he still just sits there. I wait a few seconds and I should have kept waiting but I finally turn over my hand and then he instantly shows the 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I should have just sat there but he probably would have asked to see my hand as I mucked. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Also if I go back to college I want a guy like buzz as my chem teacher. I could never see that guy failing anyone like all the [censored] at Arizona did to me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]