View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 01:22 PM

Default 5/10 live deep @ 500bb

Live uncapped buyin home game in Chicago, I bought in for $1k, Played pretty tag and built it up to about $3k. Villain started play super nitty, but switched gears completely to lag after his AA lost 2x all-in preflop to KK and QQ (set and straight, respectively). He seems to be tilting a bit, as he has been making stupid plays and getting paid off on sheer luck. He just doubled up when his KK just help up against AA w/ nut flush draw all in on a K67 monotone flop. After that hand he has around $7k on the table.

3 players are left, and the other guy sits out to go smoke or something, so it's me and villain heads up. Nothing exciting for a few hands, then these 2 come up consecutively:

Hero in SB/button dealt: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], raises to $35
Villain 3bets to $105, Hero calls.

Flop ($210): A 4 5 rainbow

Villain bets $180, Hero raises to $480, Villain raises to $1.2k, Hero pushes, Villain mucks AK faceup, Hero shows

A couple hands later:
Hero dealt QQ in bb
Villain raises to $35, Hero raises to $105, Villain raises to $400 straight, Hero pushes AI, Villain literally instamucks KK faceup says something like "you must thing i'm an idiot don't play so transparent" I show and he is visibly upset.

Now onto the actual hand, stacks around $5k effec, he still covers:
Hero in SB dealt 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] raises to $35
Villain raises to $105, Hero calls
Flop ($210): A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villain checks, Hero bets $160, Villain check raises to $400
Who likes a raise, who likes just a call, and who likes an overbet?

Assume we just call
Turn ($1010): 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Villain checks, Hero bets $800, Villain overbet pushes AI for something ridiciulous like $4.5k and smirks

Hero?