Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...You ate an ounce of mushrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

an ounce sounds about right if the shrooms arent dried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what? An ounce? That's insane. The most I ever did was a quarter and it was probably the most intense experience of my life. I can't imagine doing an ounce.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah, an ounce of shrooms is a lot. a quarter would mess me up, and i'm a big guy

[/ QUOTE ]

they were dried and im retarded. I had never done them before and I wasnt as [censored] up as i though I should be. My buddy grows alot so I had free reign to just eat whatever I wanted.

It was awful though. I thought I was going to die and was lying in a pool of sweat and stuff. By no means was it a good trip.

My brain pretty much went to mush. I just freaked out at being so [censored] up and thought I would never feel normal again/ didnt remember what normal was like.

I have since eaten them 2 more times in less quantities and while i didnt freak out at all, I didnt enjoy them one bit. I think it's a awful drug that makes you too weird.

The time before last when I ate them I went to a bar downtown and just got really weirded out and paranoid.

I dont know how they ever got so popular in the first place.

The last trip around 10 of my friends ate them at once and hung out and we all had a bad time. They are too intense.

One of my main problems is that I always eat too many because they take so long to kick in. I think it's like other drugs where to take it and get [censored] up. I get impatient and eat another eigth etc.

MUSHROOMS ARE THE DEVIL. STAY AWAY IS THE LESSON

[/ QUOTE ]

The secret to mushrooms, especially if you've have bad experiences with them/acid in the past, is to just go for a party buzz. None of this 2 caps and a stem BS or... a quarter? wtf?

One cap OR one stem, but no more (at least for a few hours), is perfect. Sure, it's not intense, but you feel fantastic and get some visuals if you zone out enough.

I will admit that I'm weak-sauce though.