View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OMG!!! Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I've tried to convince people of this for years and no one believes me. Another one I like is "LSD/shrooms makes your brain seizure". It works nothing like that. The falicies wrapped around halucinagens are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I got busted with 92 hits of acid the cops were curious. They'd never seen it before and one of them asked me, "So how much of this do you eat? The whole thing? Half?" If I hadn't been in such a tense situation I would have pissed myself laughing, but instead I explained that you just eat one perforated square.

The doctor that was there was also concerned that the acid was "laced with methamphetamines". Even though he's a medical doctor, with a degree, I don't necessarily expect him to understand the intricacies of LSD. I would expect him to have some understanding that a 1cm x 1cm piece of paper simply cannot contain enough meth to be orally active. I would say that LSD is the most widely misunderstood recreational drug.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiousity how many MGs were you caught with and how much time did you do?