View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Toss Goes to Vegas YET AGAIN!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't thinking about how the dealer managed to make so many combinations of 21. Blackjack simply wasn't fun here (probably because we were losing). I call Linda over from the Wheel of Fortune slots and she willingly seats herself on fourth base. It seems I don't have to prod her anymore. I press my bets because I haven't seen any aces in the last two deals (world's laziest counting system yo!) and get dealt a pair of Jacks. Dealer has blackjack. F**K this sh*t! I pull out two more benjamins and ask for green chips only. Then I pull a mini-ChrisDaddyCool and place a green chip onto every betting circle. Linda is like "omigod", Tommy is like "whatever", and my bro is like "one time plz". Dealer has blackjack. My hands go up immediately to my head. My bro is like "rigged". Linda is like "how is that possible". Tommy is like "did you expect anything else other than that"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, getting a Vegas Vacation flashback.

[ QUOTE ]
We find ourselves back at the blackjack table and as I start to pull out my cash Linda says, "Why don't you bet a green on every space again?" My god, I actually turned her into a degen blackjack player over the course of 24 hours. A green goes onto every circle and the dealer has a six showing. I give my bro a high five and slap Tommy's back pretty hard. "Lets see you get blackjack from a six!", I yell. Do I even have to write the next couple sentences? The dealer flips a 4 and draws an ace for 21 I instantly leave I dont even see what anyone else does why does it always happen whatarethechances thedealerchecksherwatch whatthef**kiswithmeandblackjack theparkinglotishot backonthestrip sosickoflosing!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you didn't ask "What can I do with five dollars?".