View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:19 PM

Default Re: The difference between being coerced and coercing

[ QUOTE ]
Lets face it, like him or not, agree with him or not, jogger is just about the only poster who has provided the AC croud with any real stimulation in the politics forum in quite a while. I don't know if he's a troll or not but if he is I kind of like to think of him as pretty harmless yet interesting pet troll, like those little plastic figures with the colorful Don King hair.

http://troll.freeservers.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was sorta thinking that that fact, coupled with at least some of the folks on here would both recognize the fact that I don't troll(though I've been hostile a couple times in response to what I perceived as trollishness), recognize the fact that Vagos does, and vote their conscience, would make the voting pretty interesting.

Worst-case scenario is I lose and go someplace else - and the resulting illustration that one can leave unharmed if the results of the voting are adverse would be/would have been such a wonderfully fitting end to my visit... and of course the wicked irony if Vagos got himself voted off the forum because of his own suggestion, as enforced by the voluntary (and completely non-compulsory!) voting of a group composed in large part of ACists would also warm my little heart...

Best regards,
Jogger