View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Re: To the Multi-Accounters : some thoughts before this upcoming Sunda

[ QUOTE ]
Legislation is currently circulating in the House of Representatives to exempt online poker from the current anti internet gambling act. This thread will be very helpful for the opposition, as I’m sure it will be printed and passed around.

Now I’m not trying to kill the messenger here as ActionJeff gets my vote for president. But all of you who are lying, cheating, and stealing will be one day known as those who killed the goose.

So from a fish who’s worked, and studied very hard to become a solid player.

My message to the cheaters is quit simply - FU ALL!

P.S. Why do I have this vision of AJ being forced to testify on the floor of the Senate one day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, ideally this thread could be held up as the poker community doing its part to regulate itself, and showing that, as a community, it has no tolerance for cheating. Unfortuantely, some here have taken the "cheating is inevitable, so deal with it" line of reasoning, which is about the worst thing we could possibly have from a PR perspective.

Maybe ActionJeff will end up outting a couple cheaters causing them to get banned and lose money, and that would look like a good way to end this thread.