View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Predisposition to liking things

as far as food goes.. im extremely picky, though i have been trying to come off it. generally, when i go to a restaraunt, i order the same thing every place, and it usually consists of steak and potatoes, or if its chinese mongolian beef and chicken fried rice. i do really appreciate an excellent cut/prepared steak, and absolutely hate a bad fatty cut of beef.

as far as more refined food, i feel like i can definitely taste the difference in finer foods, but not enough to enjoy it more than i would just enjoy a good steak or something. im not sure why that is. my parents brought me up with a very healthy, diverse diet. lots of grilled chicken dishes, fish, steamed rice, low salt low fat foods. i enjoy eating healthier as i feel better, but i dno.. i never really can branch out and order anything on the menu and enjoy it. i dont really eat any vegetables at all. i dont like salad. i eat fruit but only occasionally and for the most part its apples/bananas/strawberries. i take vitamins for the nutrients, but its not the same. hopefully eventually my taste buds will evolve or whatever, but for now im meat and potatoes kinda guy.

as far as music.. i really do like everything. john coltrane one minute to 2pac the next, johnny cash to pearl jam, i like just about everything. though.. most of the newer country music sucks. i just kinda rambled here, gotta catch a flight.. will prob have lots to say on this back in texas.