View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Festival of [censored] beats, or \"my mom broke her back\"

Today is my mother's birthday.

Apparently this morning my mother is out watering some friend's plants on their patio. Unlike civilized humans, they don't have a sliding glass door, but a normal door, that locks behind itself.

Mom, being a mom, gets herself locked outside. Without her cellphone or anything.

Apparently yelling to the neighbors didn't happen or didn't work.

Trying to break the glass door didn't work.

Trying to climb over the fence to the balcony and drop off (reasonably short drop) didn't work to the tune of one broken back. Mom is not atheltic, apparently she feels pretty dumb (she probably should, my first reacation was WTF THAT IS DUMB)

She's ok, in pain, and no obvious damage, but I guess they're worried that the broken [censored] could potentially [censored] up the spinal cord if it's not fixed, so she's imobilized until they can figure out what's up and potentially operate. Having your mom's back get all cut on, that's pretty [censored] [censored].

My parents suck at birthdays. Today was her 57th b-day. My grandfather (pictured in sig) passed away on my father's 58th b-day. I'm no longer as excited about mine [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[censored] LAME.