View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Re: OK-Durant/Choctaw Poker Room- 1st B&M Experienced

[ QUOTE ]

One thing that shocked me was the play on a paired board flop. These players had no fear and no concept of considering the possibility of drawing dead. E.g. I bet A7(KK7 + rainbow) and I get three callers. I check/fold on the turn. There are still three callers on the turn. Winning hand? Q5o...he spiked a 5 on the turn. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I ended up leaving Saturday around 2pm..... I was exhausted and lost around $150. I figured with average luck I could have been in the black for around $250... These people had no concept of pot control.... And they regularly moved all-in with hands like Q3(QQxxx). Having a decent kicker was not a concept they had mastered.... I ended up splitting a $500 pot when my KQ(QQx44)QT was rivered by an all-in maniac.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I will be back.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, so you say the rest of the players were terrible and the only reason you lost money was because of bad luck. Fine. But then...

[ QUOTE ]
I got confused with the blind rules. When I first sat down, I did NOT have to post blinds yet I still was dealt a hand. Also sometimes these weird blind rules would occur after players left the game or players switch seats. Sometimes a player would post $3 and then no one else had to post. Other times there were TWO sb or TWO bb. I just went with the flow and didn't try to figure it out...

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BO