View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Worst blackjack player you\'ve ever seen?

I am a dealer and ive seen a lot of bad BJ players but a couple of funny things i saw were once when i first started dealing there was an asian lady playing who was about 80 and spoke no english at least i thought. About 6 hrs into my shift she was still there playing and still hadnt said a word when a very cocky young kid sits down and starts to play. He gets 20 and he puts up money to split his tens against my 5 .All of a sudden she yells out if you had a 10 inch d**k would you cut it in half. I almost pissed myself i was laughing so hard
The other was a few years ago im dealing and a player comes up and bets a 5K chip behind another persons 100$ bet. (Backline bet we call it). I proced to deal and give them a 20. Now the guy in the front controls the hand and looks at the other and says you either give me 2500 or im going to hit this. The guy in the back starts to freak out and says im down 100k and this is my last bet and youre trying to pull this [censored]. He says yep. The other guy says F-Off you aint getting [censored] from me so the guy with the 100$ bet hits and breaks. They start to go at it more when the guy with the 5K bet takes a swing at the other and misses of course. The other then picks up a glass ash tray on the table and procedes to hit the guy right in the head knocking him out. Security comes along with the EMT and takes them both away.