View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 09:54 PM

Default Re: Convince me to stake you (#2)

I suppose since a lot of people have made a post already, that I won't be the only one getting leveled if Greg is joking. I haven't been busto since I first started playing at the beginning of 2006, but I've been constantly grinding nl100 and nl200 for the last 11 months.

I thought I was pretty good and I got ahead of myself last August and I decided to drop 5k for my college tuition because I thought I was pretty good at this game and figured I would make it back in a month. Yeah, well, cue the 50k breakeven stretch. So it was like December and my bankroll was down to $1k because I cashed out way too much to pay bills each month (again, I'm a baller, I can win all that in a day).

So I had to get a job and slowly grind nl50 and get back to SSNL. I got back to nl100 in March and have been fluctuating between a 2k and 6k bankroll ever since. I'm sitting at around a $3.5k bankroll and could use a stake to grind nl200 comfortably.

I recently moved out of my home and in with my girlfriend and she doesn't make much money so I'm paying most of the bills with my [censored] part-time job and through poker. So a breakeven stretch would kill me again because I don't have much money offline (Maybe $1500), but I know I'm a solid winner. I just bought a new computer at the middle of June and I have this for a PT screenshot:

Shot at 2007-07-11

(lol microstakes drunkenness)

Hopefully you consider me.

E-mail address: tbhackworth AT gmail DOT com