View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: NL200: Help with [censored] downswing

*grunch*

Hand 1 : I don't like the size of your flop raise. You leave yourself with awkward stacks on the turn. As played there's 127 in the pot and about 200 behind. I dunno I guess I'd just bet 100$...

Hand 2 : Slow down on the turn. I'm not a huge fan of getting 150bb into a limped pot with a weak 2 pair. I'd just call his bet and get a bet in on the river. As played you look in bad shape. bet/3-bet twice looks ridiculously strong. Fold.

Hand 3 : Fold pf, T9o OOP is trash, doesn't matter who the PFR is. I'd just bet the flop. c/r is too strong on this board and you don't want it to get checked through.
Your bet sizing is kinda funny, you make a rather big raise on the flop and the 1/3 pot the turn, what's up with that ?
as played fold river obv.

Hand 4 : Looks fine. I'm calling the river shove.

Hand 5 : I like c-betting this flop. You get Kx and 9x to call a lot. As played river is a fold for me. Looks like a boat or the nut straight.

Hand 6 : Pot the turn, Shove river please. He's not folding Ax. As played it looks kinda meh. I call though cause it looks like he's an aggrotard and we have TPTK !

Hand 7 : Looks fine.

Hand 8 : Meh. this looks like a big draw. Call cause I'm a station with overpairs =)