View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: ask Dcifrths...well, anything...about finance/mkts/ports that is.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know any successful daytraders? If so, how have they run, and do you have any specifics on returns and/or standard deviations? Have you considered day-trading?

There's a guy that is maknig a steady killing in a certain futures market doing day trading. His stats are below. I cannot reveal which market or who he trades with (all this data is confidential obv).

Cumulative $48,964,107.50
Stdev $189,344
Mean $129,193
Days 379
Hours 2653
$ / Hour $18,456.13

I have charts in excel for daily and cumulative P/L, what is best way to host them (If you want them).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling giant [censored] on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm back at work today. I'll dig up the graphs.

[/ QUOTE ]

P/L at the end of each day

Cumulative P/L

Pretty damn insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't understand what this is supposed to be. If you are trying to tell me these are the results of some dude working with his own capital and day trading equities, then I'm not believing any of this. If this is the results of some complex operation at a big firm, then who cares. And why on earth would someone make $60 mill in a year and then share it with some dude who is going to post in on a random internet forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

h8 speak

[/ QUOTE ]

I have acces to every trade and every account. This was my gift to the forum on a little tangent of a question I asked dcfr. This account does exist, is one person, and rapes the market. I did nothing other than gather data and take it from numbers and turn it into pictures. It is his own capital. I'm not posting anything material on this forum (i.e. account name, number or the market in which the trades occur, i'd be breaking all sorts of documents I signed if that were the case).