View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 09:18 AM

Default Re: Party 10/20. Help me with river play please

[ QUOTE ]
Oink, what country are you from (since you can play at PP)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Denmark of course. You cant tell from my scandinavian accent..? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways. I have been thinking a lot about this hand. I also posted in on deucescracked where DD was arguing for a c/f.

I have to admit I am surprised that everyone thinks its a b/f (except Stellarwind). I have only played a bit against this guy but as the games at party play calling a raise is MUCH MUCH better than calling a bet if Hero checks.

Villains range is pretty much: fd's, Ax and low to medium pps. He would have played back with good Q's and KK or better. This guy is definetely taking a good A to SD on non flush turn/rivers.

So if hero bets and villain raises his range is pretty much a flush or a low pp turned into a bluff. If I am villain and Hero tanked before betting I would certainly consider an insta raise with a low pp thinking I could fould Qx a good portion of the time.

Even if villain will not bluff enough to warrant a call if raised, the times Hero folds a better hand is eating up a lot of the value in a bet.

I am rambling. But thats cuz I gave this one a lot of thought. I think its a c/f or a b/c. B/f looks good but as the game plays its not better than b/c or c/f IMO.

b/c = c/f >> b/f >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> c/c

(But i am still thinking)

Thanks for your help anyways guys.

I know tl;dr