View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 04:11 AM

Default Spadeeye Not Displaying ANY Stats on Full Tilt Poker!

Ok so I recently purchased spadeeye after having it being heavily recommended to me by several people. So far the datamining feature is great and works perfectly. I have no problem with that aspect whatsoever.

However, when attempting to use the software as a table-selection tool on FTP, it is not displaying any stats. I have heard that this is a common problem but I have yet to find any actually useful info whatsoever on either 2+2 or the spadeeye forums.

I took some screenshots of what I think is relevant information. I am just trying to see what I am doing wrong.

Should I be changing any of the above information?

Here is the filter tab for table selection:

Notice that I don't have any real filters on except for the limit (100NL). After doing that, I run a full scan. After about 30 seconds, this is what I get:

Notice that Spadeeye recognizes the players at some tables but there are never any stats. At first I thought that maybe my mined hands on each player are not enough to activate their stats (default seems to be >100). However, look at 123PUNK. According to Spadeeye, this guy is unknown. But according to my actual Pokertracker db:

Something fishy is obviously going on here, and I have no idea what, but I'm guessing it has something to do with how Spadeeye communicates with my database. I probably set it up wrong but I'm not really sure what to do now.

If it matters, I recently reinstalled Poker tracker and started up a new access database which is now the only db on this computer. This is the one that I (supposedly) have linked to Spadeeye.

Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated.

~Clown