View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:54 AM

Default Re: Brag and Beat : Shaundeeb

Crazy IM prob from this thread.

destiny55552 (12:15:56 AM): excuse me you got a sec?

destiny55552 (12:16:13 AM): I'm from 2p2

Shaundman (12:16:08 AM): what?

destiny55552 (12:20:35 AM): ughh well I kind of read your blog and I live in NY also and I just felt like I had a sign to msg you and I guess to attempt to lol in a way get a miracle going here, I dont know if your read the cts story and me, but pretty much long story short I used 11k that my mom saved up and is supposed to go to my aunt in late august and someone offered me 11k to cut my finger of and eat it and they would help me.. I kind of decided that wasnt the best choice for me and continued to try and fix everything.. I talked to CTS but he has been away I have nobody or anythign to turn to.. I work 46 hours a week and I made a sick mistake and pretty much stole this money and gambled it in hopes of getting my mom something nice.. you are not obligated in any way shape or form to even help me out but what I was wondering is this I dont want a free ticket Im willing to do anything.. I was wondering even though you dont know me is there any chance you could help me in the smallest way anything if you are proven to this story is 100% true and accurate and everything.. Ive honestly been in the sickest depression in my life 10x worse then getting teased or breaking a bone or anything im trying so hard here im going to every extreme measure even degrading myself like this to ask a person I never met

destiny55552 (12:21:54 AM): I'm begging you not to just be like " lol another idiot " and ignore me at least just consider something as crazy and unreal as this to at least just consider helping me just for 1 second please

destiny55552 (12:31:05 AM): see the situation is a life or death situation not for me but for my aunt.. and time is also a huge issue thats why i was about 80% close to cutting my finger and eating it.. I feel I deserve to be punished and just punched in the face because that money is not I mean jesus christ I cant even talk about.. look can you please consider if everything is true.. is there any chance? I know this crazy and your sitting there like why should I do anything and I dont have an answer to do that.. I'm 19 years old I work a [censored] load and go to school and this is killing me because the best way to describe it is if i dont get the money back I cant live anymore knowing I caused something so detrimental human to human I beg you to consider

destiny55552 (12:52:28 AM): I gtg have to go somewhere in
the morning, Ill msg you tomorrow hopefully you can tell me what you think and feel sorry to ask you but at my position im hoping to find that 1 person I guess that sees heart to heart later dude