View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: drug experiences

In my experience, Shrooms are the most valuable auditory drug. you just hear music in ways you have never heard before. Layers that have always been there become significant and noticeable.

It's also a part of why nature can be so amazing while shrooming. All the natural sounds that your mind natural shifts out of focus, become clear, and beautiful. Leaves rustling, the whistle of the wind, chirping of birds and crickets... these are things that your mind naturally removes from your focus... but become a part of the overall experience while shrooming.

A group of friends and I had taken shrooms back in the fall, and I ended up lounging in the hammock out under the trees. My mind raced, as it will tend to do on such a drug, and the image of the house clarified as what it really was: a wall designed to seperate my roommates and I from nature.

It's hard to describe the thought process that followed, but the best way to try was that nature tried to convince me to switch sides in the battle between my houshold and nature, and join it rather than fight it. my perception of the house as an anti-nature fortress still sticks with me.