View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Who Needs Laid? (longest hookup drought)

See the problem here is what if you don't care about cooking or Spanish? If I joined a club, it would be a chess club, or a math club. These are places where the non-hideous girl population is pretty much zero (within epsilon, anyway). And I'm not going to join a club I'm not interested in just for the small chance of meeting women. Hence the long drought.

In general response to this line of thinking:

I think what some of these guys are trying to say is...if you want to get laid you have to open yourself up to doing things that chicks like to do. My old roomate once said "hey, if some girl wanted to seduce me, she would show up at the house w/ a six pack a hockey video" So true. If you want to end up in some chick's bed, you have to do some [censored] she's into to find her and/or land her. The cooking class idea seems like gold to me. If you go to bars, dance. It doesn't matter if you suck or even if you think you don't like it. All women know most men don't like to dance like they do, you get points for the effort. I'm sorry and no offence intended, but the Math club and the Chess club just aren't gonna do it in anything but the movies. Make a modest, reasonable effort...you will likely be shocked by the results. The most shocking part will be...you will have fun. OMG! Being out with a woman that is loving your company is basking in the light my friends, nothing will make you feel more like a man. Rant over, carry on.