View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Iraqi Village Disappears....Where did the People Go?

[ QUOTE ]

A-Bomb:
Based on Japanese executions of American prisoners they should consider themselves lucky we did not drop 100 A-bombs. Payback is a bitch..... I do think the bombing of Dresden was a warcrime. The difference is the Germans for the most part honored the rules-of-war with the AMERICAN army(obviousy not with the Russians). But since Japan initiated systematic war crimes against the USA, then the USA was justified to retaliate with compound interest.... According to Adm Eliot Morrison's book on the battles in the Pacific, many US sailors stopped taking Japanese prisoners because their surrenders were largely a ruse to murder US servicemen. After a Japanese transport was sunk, US sailors would typically machine gun the surviving enemy troops in the water. As Tom Brokaw said, 'This was America's GREATEST generation'. They were just with honorable enemies and merciless with dishonorable enemies. Arabs/Pakistani/Persians are dishonorable enemies.....so I think the USA is justified in using more extreme methods against them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if all your contentions about America/Japan are true, since some are disputable, how does this justify them killing tens of thousand of innocent civilians?

I thought the difference between us and them was that they dont value life but we do?

Is Osama bin Laden justified in killing American civilians for US persecution and meddling within the Arabian peninsula?

ill get to some other points after you address this.