Thread: Party Bonus
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Party Bonus

Here's the email I sent them and their reply
------------------------
Subject: Thanks for nothing party poker

Hi,

I use to love your site. I played thousands and thousands of hands on your site. I'm canadian and I was getting a very good exchange rate for my deposits and withdrawals. You had frequent bonus that I could clear in 7-8 hours playing NL 50$. It was very nice.

Then you changed your exchange rate. Now you take 3% on top, so when I deposit 700$ for a 15% up to 100$ bonus. It cost me 21$ in fees. Same thing when I take the 700$ out if I'm lucky and not lost it all on the tables. That's 42$. So that nice 100$ bonus is now only a 60$ bonus. Still, in 8 hours of play, that was a nice addition. But now, you also changed the requirements. Now it takes 800 points. At NL 50, we get 3 points for 20 raked hands. I need to play 33 hands to get 20 raked hands. So now, playing four tables, it would take me 23 hours to clear the bonus. I'm a casual player, playing after work and on the weekends. I can play maybe 10-12 hours a week max. So now, I cannot even clear the bonus anymore. So I lose 40$ in exchange fees and I realize that I can't even finish the bonus.

I guess it's free money, you decide what how you want to distribute it. But what was once a nice incentive for me to play on your site is now completely worthless to me.

So, as my subject says, thanks for nothing... I'll go see if I can find something better on another site...

-------------------------------------------
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry you feel this way.

Obviously the more you deposit for the bonus, the higher the wagering
requirements. The higher the stakes you play, the more Party Points you
earn.

I have had a look at your account and can see that you have 314 points ( <font color="red"> it's a lie, I still have 480 points left to clear </font>)
to earn before the release of the bonus, you have until the 12/07/07 to
do this. These rules have been decided by management, however I will
pass on your feed back, your feed back is important to us and we thank
you for it.