View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Re: Brandi vs. Chantel

[ QUOTE ]
Im not going to comment on Chantel other than the fact she has always been very friendly an cordial to me. I know Brandi and we have spent more time with each other than anyone else in the poker world. She is a flawed but genuienly good person. She was 24 years old and thrown into a situation that overwhelmed her., She herself has admitted this and has began to make ammends and realize things she has done out of naivety. 95% of you have at some point in your life used poor judgement, put your self in a bad situation or done regretable things which you have learned from. The world we live in constantly enables people to have second chances and right any wrongs. She is on the right track toward that. I know she is going to make the best out of her future from this point on. I know she will take care financially of certain debts. There is no doubt in my mind. We havent always had the best relationship and we have both hurt each other profusely many times over.But she is a special person,loving person, who has admittedly made some lapses in judgement that I know she has learned from. I will always be close and care for her regardless what others think or pretentiously judge me on.I know she will accomplish all she has set out to and make things right.

Brandon

[/ QUOTE ]

howcome you post? (srs question)