Thread: Southern girls
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 AM

Default Re: Southern girls

[ QUOTE ]
Born and raised in Alabama...as southern as you get. I will make 2 comments and happily answer any questions as unbiased as possible.

1) I don't know what you're all defining as a southern accent. I have somewhat of an accent, but I speak correct English. It's the southern colloqialisms that even I can't stand.

2) Girls here, I imagine, are like girls everywhere else, but probably hotter. Some are pretty independent, stay single longer, and aren't like guids is describing. Other girls, especially in very rural areas, have the ambition of graduating high school, marrying a redneck bluecollar type, and popping out a few kids before she's 30. I would say, just guessing, that the median age for female marriage is probably lower in the south than other parts of the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean you speak English correctly?

I also live in Alabama, but came from the Mid-West. The ratio of women to men here is amazingly high and I do agrre with you that they are really hot but you have to weed through the redneck trailer trash to find the gems. A lot want to get married right after college and the ones that don't attend, in the rural areas, want to get married when they hit 18 so they can get away from Daddy, squeeze out a puppy or two, get divorced and go party when they turn 21.