View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:10 AM

Default Re: Hooters poker room has smoking!

[ QUOTE ]
The point is, you have a choice. You know ;freedom of choice. Or is this something your not familiar with? Maybe you feel that everyone should only have the choices (you) feel they should have. The games seem to playing quite fast. I agree that cell phones ,at times, can slow up a game. But I also feel they should not be banned. Imagine you have a family member under the care of a doctor that likes to play poker. You can figure out the rest. Can't you? Or should the world just have the freedoms (you) want them to? Let's see your motto would be something like this; ( COME TO LAS VEGAS THE CITY OF ADULT ENTERTAINMENT==WERE WE WILL TRY TO TELL YOU (NO)! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

[/ QUOTE ]
Assuming that you are fronting for Hooters your condescending attitude is probably a bad idea. Also, defending cell phone use at a poker table as a freedom of choice issue is slightly naive. Most poker rooms allow a call to be received as long as the player moves away from the table if talking is necessary. People object to full cell phone use at poker tables for the same reason they object to, well, smoking - which is that the users of cell phones tend to be inconsiderate of those around them. Add to that the potential for cheating and it isn't worth it.

By the way, I couldn't get that poker player under the care of a doctor thing. As he is having a heart attack he reaches for his cell phone to what, call his doctor? Or maybe his doctor is calling him every two hours to remind him to take his meds? BTW I think a colostomy bag would be far more useful than a cell phone as long as we are on the subject of poker, doctors, and game enhancing appendages.

I am sure the Hooters girls, are attractive in that DD cup way, and I hope you get the smokers who are excellent poker players at your place.