View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Which Car BMW 335I OR Lexus ES 350

Which one should I get. I am torn between the two and I dont wanna buy one and wish I had the other in a week. I know they are completely different cars, but I like them for different reasons. My biggest fear is someone will call the ES 350 a Toyota and then I will have to kill them.

The BMW 335I has a 300 HP Twin Turbo engine. It is also smaller and costs more. I am paying cash so it makes a difference. The 335I sedan with all the options I want is about $46,000. I currently have a 5 series BMW and I don't think I can stomach another 5 years of their service. I love their cars but hate their people.

I know the IS350 is more comparable, but I hate its looks. I like the looks of the ES350 and its only $42,000 fully loaded. The insides nice and its quit a bit bigger. Its got a 270 hp engine, but its not a sports sedan by any stretch of the imagination. The performance is no where close to the BMW, but thats ok with me. The biggest problem is that it looks just like the Camry "which its based on" When someone calls it a Toyota we are gunna have a murder suicide on our hands.

Which one do you think I should get. Is the ES350 ballin at all or is it just a Camry with leather and wood?