View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

V1.02
Added Poker Stars support.
Moved filters to their own dialog since it is a general setting and didnt belong with either FTP or Stars settings.
Fixed shutdown with tables open bug.
Added choose font button to display prefs dialog.
Looked at player stats not appearing. Thought I fixed it, though it happened again on a Stars table - ##@! - Added click on table in the list to activate all player stas for a table. It only happened once in opening maybe 50 tables over 2 hours and clicking on the table list doesnt seem too hard until I can track it down?
Added support for HU tables (Only tested on Full Tilt as I couln't see any on Stars). I'll be doing more with HU after I get Party Poker supported.
Changed Call 3-bet stat to Fold to 3-bet.

TODO
Party. I have a bunch of HH's from pre-Oct. I guess I can use FPHG for some more. And of course there's always play $ tables..Shouldn't be too long since most of the Stars work was actually extending the classes to handle different sites. Could be a bugger to test though.

Look to see what I can do with players who sit and dont play. FTP lists them in the chip count at the start of the HH. This is convenient since I get their stats up before they play a hand. Stars has message thatr says "donkey123 sits in seat 5". It could appear anywhere in the HH so it's going to be a bit of a pain to read. Also need to make sure the seat isn't marked as empty when the next HH has no mention of them because they sat out. Also check for when players stand up - not so improtant but would look tidier.

Add last pot $ to mucked cards overlay

Speed up import. Pretty fast for files that are created in order of hand #, but bogs down a bit for PT exported files - still faster than >>> PT, but can do something about this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?d4dyjntgx0x

Gonna be away for a couple of days, but Party shouldn't take too long when I get back. 2-3 days.