View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 10:15 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

can i..

aggregate all stats for players with a vpip n-n+5 and pfr x-x+5 (or any other stats) and look at their two barrel frequency on boards with different high cards or "levels of connectedness" (ideally both!)?

if you can do things like that the program could be a real boon to those of an analytical/statistical bent. it could also really do some damage to game quality.

another random suggestion i have would be..

create a filter that allows you to view the average hand strength at showdown (or other juncture, such as "when all-in" or "when bets river") in pots of 20bb, 30bb, 40bb, and so forth expressed as the rank of the hand below the nuts.

e.g.

on a board of ajq4r3, kt would be the nuts (16 combos), 25 2nd nuts (16 combos), aa 3rd (3 combos). if they showdown aa you would put "33rd best hand" or something of that nature. somehow i think this is doable and w/some tweaking (such as a coefficient to reduce runner-runner combos or eliminate combos that aren't in a standard preflop range of someone playing x% of their hands) could be (extremely) useful.