View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Admo wants a 10K MsPaint Yo - prop bet

[ QUOTE ]
Here's my suggesttion to the two, which is a sort of middle ground bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. Why are you in the middle of this?

From your OP:

"Admo wants to MSPaint vs. someone for 10K."

This sounds like I'm actively looking to put a bet together. I merely responded to a post, and offered bets to two posters. If it doesn't happen, meh. Most props don't.

How did this warrant a new thread filled with drama and rules and you assuming the role of negotiator?

"You could probably go lower..."

You can't.

"...if you were not quite baller enough, but we are really aiming for a 10K MsPaint Yo!"

Who is we?

"I've agreed to be the image holder and poster..."

Who did you agree with?

"...and we might need an escrow for the cash."

There we are again!

"But basically, it seems like admo is willing to take all comers, and even give some people odds."

Sure, why not. Let's lay everyone 10-1.

Then there's a litany of rules and more rules ad infinitum...

To the casual reader it would appear that this thread was my idea and that you are... what? Shilling for me? Hustling marks? I dunno.

Look, I know you badly want to see someone get hurt betting on paint... heck we ALL do. But as a lifelong prop bettor, I can assure you that meddling with a line in a bet you're not involved in will (i) annoy whoever's equity you just volunteered away, and (ii) ensure the bet will get called off. Like the man says, too many cooks spoil the mojo.

If anyone wants to propose a bet, just say so or PM and we'll agree on a price... or we won't. That simple.

LaPoker: let's chat after the ME, things get busy again starting tomorrow. Let me know who you have in mind to paint, and we'll set a good line. You're a smart cookie, so I'll prob ask you to lay at least a small price.