View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Staking Dispute with TcCorbin

Ok, wow hopefully this doesnt turn into a drama bomb. It was my fault that i burned the last 3k or w/e on poor decision making.

---"From when it went from "loaning" to "staking", it is a stake where you take risk. Why would someone take a loan and pay 50% of their profits at high stakes NL games as interest? People take a loan and pay 5-10% interest, and sometimes none.

Makeup option is used when someone gets in the hole at first, and if you choose so to continue staking them, they have to replenish what they lost. If you choose to stop staking them, you take the loss and they are free."

Quoting boosted on that since someone sent me that page earlier. I dont really want this to turn into that though.

Today i started with 5.3k in the account after winning yesterday. i dont know where the extra 500 that i owe dan is coming from though. i played some 2/4. made money no doubt. I was feeling confident in the way i was playing so i decided to go to a 3/6 game. Play this guy hu for a lil like 50 hands or somethin. i lose AK < 78 ai on A 10 9 3 board for a stack. then next hand i lose JJ < K6dd ai pf for a stack vs same guy. im a lil annoyed at this point get stacked on 2/4 game as well. so im back around even. on the stake or w/e. I see my k6 and 78 friend go to a 5/10 table and i lose some at the 5/10 game. at this point im like [censored] need to win this money back for dan so hes not mad. go to 25/50 AQ < KJ ai pf for 1k. KK < 1010 ai pf for 1k.

Busto... end of thread. Not sure what else to say... meh.

I feel like scum about this but its not a loan it was a stake. He chose to stake me. I wanted to be honest with him since he showed faith in me to stake me in the first place. I could have just lied about how i lost it and this wouldnt have happened.

Not sure if i am leaving [censored] out though... meh.