View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Dumbest cashier ever? (TR kinda-sorta)

[ QUOTE ]
everytime I get taco bell they put sour cream on my chalupas. i cant eat sour cream, its just so disgusting, at first I would ask like a normal person (no sour cream pls), but after like 4 times there was still sour cream, so then I ramped it up and would ask excessively for no sour cream, still....sour cream (I am assuming they did it on purpose because of how many times I was asking), so finally one day I got fed up, after getting home and having like extra sour cream everywhere and asking about a million times for no sour cream. I went back, inside this time, demanded my money back, and literally threw my whole order like a baseball at the douche bags making the food. I really flipped out, and normally irl, I have never ever lose my temper at people like that, but I completely freaked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had the same problem ordering stuff anywhere that normally comes with tomatoes. I can't stand tomatoes unless they're pulverized into ketchup or pizza sauce, I mean really ill at the thought of them.

So I make the cashier repeat "NO TOMATOES" back to me and then I check to make sure there are no tomatoes right at the window. If there are, I give it back and wait for another one with no tomatoes. Sometimes they ask me to pull over to a parking space so they can move the line, and I just say, "No thanks, I'll wait here."

I like the baseball throw though. Best post in the thread.