View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars\' crack security team at work!

[ QUOTE ]
The account was suspended for about a day.

While that might seem trivial, it was a day longer than I should have been suspended.

In fact, there was a really good 100-200 game that I wanted to be part of (a rare occurrence nowadays), and I was unable to play it. While far from a tragedy, it was annoying and shouldn't have happened.

Also, why didn't Stars even try to call me? Wouldn't a simple phone call be preferable than automatically suspending the account of a longtime player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you tell them upfront that you're a bracelet winner? I can't believe they would treat you that way had they known that you were a bracelet winner.

On the other hand, maybe they didn't want to risk calling and disturbing you during the WSOP, potentially disrupting your quest for more bracelets. If so, that's a pretty caring attitude, don't you think? Perhaps the best course of action would have been a message via courier.

Also, can you please post a picture of your bracelet so that we can all see it? Please know that we all feel very honored to have you here in our forum.

Thank you for coming here to share with your fans, and best of luck this year at the WSOP.