View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: OOT weekly thread: minor things that infuriate you

[ QUOTE ]
Twice today, I slow down and let people in who are unaware of lane or street closures. These morons would have been stuck trapped waiting forever if I wouldn't have let them in. AND NEITHER OF THESE MF'ERS GAVE ME A WAVE. One was a POS BMW driver, the other was some bitch in a jeep. FUFUFUUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUUFUFU

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a Dane Cook fan, but this reminded me of this clip.

The latest thing to piss me off is places that form a long line outside their bar/club/lounge so they look cool, even though there aren't many people inside the actual place. The bouncer tries playing off what he's doing by doing other random [censored] instead of checking ID's so the line can backup more.

I wanted to punch this [censored] last night so bad because of this. He looked at my ID for, I'm not kidding, 5 minutes. He kept telling me to look directly at him when I'm staring right at him. Then, he started playing with some clipboard and dropped everything inside it. Then took forever to pick everything up. He was the worst actor I've ever seen. Must be why he lives in SD instead of LA... he couldn't cut it.