View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 05:49 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

W00t this is great news! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Here's what I would like to see:

- Dev toolkit - I'd love to be able to create my own stats from my pokertracker DB (using SQL / whatever) and display those in my HUD. A lot of us PokerTracker nuts know enough about databases and programming to be able to do these. I'll even be willing to pay extra for the ability to modify / add things to my PokerTracker / HUD

- Preflop rangefinder
I'd REALLY love to see which hands my opponent has previously limped / called / opened / 3bet from his current position on the table.

E.g. in a ring game, every time after a hand finished the HUD should know that the the player in the SB is now the BTN and then it should retrieve all the known starting hands for that player in that position and show how he played them. Maybe he opens with AJo for a pot-sized bet. Maybe he cold-calls with 66. Whatever. Those are the kinds of things that MANY players like to take notes on, but really it should be automated. With enough observed hands you'll be able to effectively narrow the range of your opponents and give you a massive advantage pre-flop.

- Stats that change depending on the street you're on. I.e. pre-flop you'll see all your pre-flop stats. On the flop you'll see your post-flop stats. I don't know how hard it would be to work out where in the hand you are (I guess it would depend on the site) since you currently get all input from the hand history written to disk after completion of the hand. But it would definitely be a nice thing to have.

I'm sure I'll think of moar stuff so I'll be posting here again!