View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Restaurant refuses to sing happy bday to 6 yr old

God, how is this thread still going? And how the [censored] are there so many immature, jaded douches here?

1. He's 6 and it's his birthday you facking morons. He's not some spoiled brat on My Sweet 16 whining about getting a Lexus instead of a Porsche. [censored], he probably still believes santa is real. I'm sure if you ruined that for him on Christmas Eve, he just might not be hungry for a while. Just because kids aren't completely numbed to disappointment doesn't mean they're spoiled! I'm bolding this because there are a metric fkton of douches here who seem unable to understand this. God, attacking the CHILD in this situation is the most misguided, arrogant, self-righteous BULLLSHHIT.

2. The owner's decision is his own to make. Obviously. If the decision is really so important, he should bend over backward to make it up to the kid in some way. New cake, put a candle on it or special icing or whatever, the manager bring's it out personally, and wishes the kid happy birthday with a big smile or some [censored]. Not that hard to do and it would keep jackass customers like me from picketing his restaurant and claiming he's a nazi sympathizer.