View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Live 10-20 hand.

well, if he really is good, he doesn't have a king, a 7, a pp higher than a 7, a flush draw and a straight draw isn't possible

so basically, he's gotta be holding a 2 and you should fold to his river bet, bc I can't think of a hand this good player could be value betting and he can't have air either bc he wouldn't have called your flop bet

but folding is rather impossible, which leaves you with calling only, which is fine bc he could actually be holding the 7, although I'm not sure he'd be betting it on the river, bc I'd see more value in inducing a bluff from his perspective

I am raising KQ pre flop all day though and I think calling (other than the occasional mix up) is wrong

*here I wrote a couple lines to explain this, but I don't want to offend you by 'educating' you about basic stuff, which you probably know a lot more about than me, so I deleted it*

I'd love to hear more about not raising this hand pre flop though and why you think not raising will get you more value from the hand, bc I really really don't see it