View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Fashions you love/hate

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's one that most of the guys apparently hate but the girls seem to like,

[/ QUOTE ]

Katy, why would any girl like these tops? They're not sexy at all, in fact they make an otherwise cute girl look boring and fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm. This is very odd. Clearly we have stumbled on a fashion that girls love and men hate. I like this look a lot. First, they remind me of a baby doll dress or nightie. Are you guys telling me that you don't like girls in baby doll night shirts? Second, they look young to me and I guess I would rather dress young than old. I like all kinds of fashions. T-shirts, tube tops, tunics. And I love the baby doll look. I think it's sexy AND sort of innocent.

Here's one from Wet Seal that I like. It's a crochet trim baby doll top in brown,

In a sense Blarg is right. These tops are forgiving when it comes to girls with hips or a little tummy. Nevertheless, I think these tops look really good on skinny girls too. I think they are a fun look and I just love them. They have a look of youth. You can tell from a girl's arms and face if she is skinny or fat. Skinny girls love these tops. Personally I don't feel like wearing tight clingy tops every day. I like to mix it up. These tops are really feminine and innocent if you ask me. I disagree that they all look like maternity tops.

This top would look great paired with these jeans, imo

I love this next color very much. It's a jewel chain halter top (featuring a baby doll cut). Surely you guys approve of this look [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]