View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: Cake Poker Slanders Me, Threatens Me, and Takes Initial Deposit

From Reef's posts to date, we can see only a few parts of a number of Cake's e-mails, but we haven't seen Reef's e-mails that caused these (admittedly rather unusal) responses. Perhaps when we see the full wording of all correspondence, more will be revealed?

To be honest, to a certain degree I quite like the fact that there are obviously normal human beings in the Cake office, and they read and understand the e-mails they receive. It makes a welcome change, to my mind.

Reef:

[ QUOTE ]
WHY DOES MY CAKE ACCOUNT NOT HAVE MONEY BUT MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED? AS OF NOW THIS IS A FRAUDULENT CHARGE AND I WILL DISPUTE IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
ok I will not reverse the charge, but I will advertise to everyone on internet forums about this situation

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
now I can add, "Cake Poker locked my account after I disagreed with how they handled the situation" ... error 212 my @##

[/ QUOTE ]

Cake:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your email. Your purchased has already been reversed by our Cashier team. What exactly are you going to advertise to Internet forums? That there was a problem with your purchase and when you contacted us we rectified it immediately?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it’s time that you grew up and stopped acting like a spoiled child.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you should also add that your account was closed because you threatened to charge back a legitimate purchase when Cake Poker handled the situation in a swift and amicable way. The only person that is at fault in this whole situation is you

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn’t require childish foot stomping and threats of charge backs

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Your account at Cake Poker is closed for one reason and one reason only; you stated that you would charge back. Even to imply that you are going to charge back is still an act of premeditated fraud. This matter is closed in the eyes of Cake Poker and any further belligerent emails received will result in Cake Poker not only adding your details to the negative data base but also to the black list gazettes and forwarding your entire correspondence to your bank to let them view how you handled this matter like a cranky teenager

[/ QUOTE ]