View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Fashions you love/hate

Yes, wearing blue or white is deadly boring. I personally hate wearing both colors. I look best in Maroon, or darker shades of purple.

In Los Angeles, many guys are wearing girls clothing. If anyone ever hears a reference to gee-pees, that stands for "girls pants." Even American Apperal has came out with an androgenous line of clothing. I don't like them, but I like the thinking behind it (the new fashion designs from the major names look androgenous as well). I think this is because guys clothing is made out of polyester, and feels terrible when we sweat. Girls clothing is always made out of cotton or nylon.

The polyester thing is a throwback to the days when men were out working in factories and digging coal. Men tend to do many non-physical labor jobs. I don't understand why the disigners aren't making clothing that is light for men.

Also the trend in Los Angeles seems to be ultra-fitted.

I hate silk shirts. I think silk is uncomfortable, and cheap looking. It also streaches to easily. Rayon is comfortable and always cool, even in 110 degree heat.