View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 08:10 AM

Default Re: Let\'s build a business.

My first impression was that this is a place for 12 to 17 year old to hang out at. I also feel like you are describing most local youth centers in the western United States.

Like Cornell Fiji I think the hookah aspect of your plan is by far and away the best.

I can’t say that I am familiar with the area but I can remember when I was in college, me and my friends would go to coffee houses that had a mellow atmosphere and were comfortably decorated. I feel like hookah would fit that mix, so would wi-fi and the possibility of after hour bands but for the most part if I wanted to play video games I would go to the arcade, if I wanted to drink I would go to the bar and if I wanted to be mellow I would go to a coffee house. That being said, I’m comfortable going to all these places and like that they all have their own separate environments and personally would be extremely unlikely to patronize an establishment that housed all of these activities under one roof. I’m not saying that it can’t be done but I guess I just think it doesn’t work 99% of the time.

I had some more stuff to say but the closer I look at Cornell’s post the more I just want to say ditto.