View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 04:00 AM

Default Re: To Catch A Predator

I always enjoy the police raid style overreaction too..

Some schmuck gets hustled online by a professional con woman into believing he's talking to a 13 year old girl with 38D [censored] who weighs 102 lbs and is 5'7 and REALLY REALLY horny, and so he goes to meet her, gets the show treatment, walks out, and the police treat this guy like he's Hannibal Lector and Charles Manson's love child, who, btw, has contracted Rabies & AIDS and is running wild through the preschool.

Always loved that.. Guns drawn, huge cloud of OC pepper spray, Tasers going crazy. The guy gets jumped by 8 body armor covered cops, looking like they're going to subdue the LA Riots in 92, while trying to breathe through the massive cloud of pepper spray in between taser shots, all while praying he doesn't get shot.

I mean, I do understand that these guys need to be stopped, I just think the show these cops put on for the cameras during the arrest segments could be toned down. One detective, in a suit, walking up, pulling out a set of handcuffs as he walks down the steps saying "Hands behind your back" would suffice.

~Mike